2749 11th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Affordable and accessible, 28th Street House offers 24 hour Assisted Living Services to help residents achieve greater independence. Residents enjoy a private bedroom and shared common spaces with easy access to public transportation. Residents with a qualifying disability pay 30% of their monthly income for rent.
If you are interested in Assisted Living Services, please click the Services Application button, download the application and fill it out. After that, please upload the application by clicking the Upload Application button and following the instructions.
For more information, contact 800-466-7722.
Click here for more information on Assisted Living Services
BUILDING & HOME FEATURES
- Shared Common Spaces: Kitchen, Bathrooms (2) with roll-in showers, Dining/Living areas
- Urban residential setting
- Easy access to public transportation
- Funding available for qualifying individuals utilizing Medicaid Home and Community Based Service (HCBS) Waivers including CADI, TBI or Elderly Waivers.
- Private payment arrangements available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private Bedrooms
AFFORDABILITY & BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
- Must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)
- Access to staff 24 hours per day
- Assisted Living Services for persons with physical disabilities, brain injury or similar cognitive disability
- Assistance with personal care, including transfers, showers, medication administration and meals
- Homemaker and laundry service
- Group meals
- Medical Assistance which funds a CADI, BI or EW waiver; or private pay
- Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury, or similar cognitive impairment
- Must qualify for subsidized housing
- Must be suitable for range of services offered at site