21845 129th Ave N
Rogers, MN 55374
Located at 21845 129th Avenue North in Rogers, Minnesota, this property is designed exclusively for seniors age 62 and older. Autumn Trails of Rogers is independent, affordable senior living at its best offering affordable, 1-bedroom apartments and wheelchair accessible 1-bedroom apartments for qualifying senior households in the heart of Minnesota. Income limits apply, but no minimum income is required to qualify.
To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (763) 428-1047 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
- Spacious kitchens
- Large bathrooms
- Carpeted bedroom & living room
- Generous closet & storage space
- Wheelchair accessible apartments available
- Individually controlled heat & A/C
- 21 one bedroom apartments
- Ground level living-no steps, stairs or elevators
- Controlled access entry system
- Expanded, sky lighted hallways
- Large community/dining room with kitchen area
- Activity room, sun rooms, and sitting areas
- Outdoor courtyard with gas grill, pond overlook and paved
- Walking trails
- On-site laundry facilities
- Approved pets welcome!
- Households pay 30% of monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- All utilities covered except electricity
- One household member must be at least 62 years of age
- Pass criminal, credit, rental history check
- Income limits apply. No minimum income requirement