Cedar Home

This Community Residential Services (Corporate Adult Foster Care) home specializes in personal and supportive care services for adults with a traumatic or acquired brain injury. Located in a residential setting, residents enjoy their own private room and share the common areas with three (3) housemates. Qualifying individuals pay approximately 30% of their monthly income for rent. Income limits apply but no minimum income is required to qualify. Group Rate Housing (GRH) is not applicable so residents typically have more expendable income. A Site Supervisor and Resident Assistant Staff provide support and guidance.

If you are interested in this Community Residential Services (Corporate Adult Foster Care) home, please click the Services Application button, download the application and fill it out. After that, please upload the application by clicking the Upload Application button and following the instructions.

For more information, contact 800-466-7722.

Click here for more information on Community Residential Services


  • Assistance with personal and supportive care needs for people with a traumatic or acquired brain injury
  • Private Bedrooms
  • Shared Common Spaces: Kitchen, Bathroom, Dining/Living areas
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • On site laundry
  • Residential setting


  • Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
  • Rent is subsidized by HUD
  • Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
  • Must have a qualifying disability
  • Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
  • Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)


  • 24 hour staffing (asleep overnight hours)
  • Group meals and activities offered
  • Opportunity to join weekly social club
  • Assistance with personal cares, including bathing, transfers, medications, meals and more
  • Supportive services, such as scheduling medical/other appointments and shopping


  • Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury or similar cognitive impairment
  • Must qualify for subsidized housing
  • Care needs must be suitable for range of services offered at site
  • Medical Assistance (MA) which funds a CADI, BI, EW waiver; or private pay