1502 Marlborough Blvd
Florence, AL 35630
Located at 1502 Marlborough Boulevard in Florence, Alabama, Dogwood Terrace Apartments is ASI's first accessible, affordable building in Alabama. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartments and have the opportunity to arrange their own supportive services. Qualifying households pay rent based on 30% of their monthly household income. Income limits apply, but no minimum income is required to qualify.
To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (256) 760-8767 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
- 15 accessible, one bedroom apartments
- One story building
- Wheelchair accessible, spacious kitchen
- Large accessible bathrooms
- Carpeted bedroom and living room
- Roll-in showers
- Controlled access entry system
- Spacious community room and kitchen facilities
- Outdoor patio and gas grill
- On-site laundry facilities
- Approved pets welcome!
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-Income limits apply
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer, trash & snow removal
- One household member must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposits required)