4082 Haines Rd
Duluth, MN 55811
Pine Grove Apartments is located in the historic city of Duluth, Minnesota near Miller Hill Mall. Offering affordable, accessible one and two-bedroom units to adults with qualifying disabilities, residents at Pine Grove Apartments enjoy the privacy and independence of their own apartment. Qualifying households pay rent based on 30% of their monthly household income. Income limits apply. On-site, 24-hour Assisted Living services are available or residents may choose supportive services from community providers.
If you are interested in Assisted Living Services, please click the Services Application button, download the application and fill it out. After that, please upload the application by clicking the Upload Application button and following the instructions.
For more information, contact 800-466-7722.
Click here for more information on Assisted Living Services
BUILDING & APARTMENT FEATURES
- 24 accessible, one and two bedroom apartments
- Controlled access entry system
- Accessible main entrance
- Community room, outdoor terrace, & grill
- Approved pets welcome!
- Spacious, accessible kitchens
- Large accessible bathrooms
- Generous closet/storage space
- Roll-in showers
AFFORDABLE APARTMENTS & BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
- Must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)
- Access to staff 24 hours per day
- Assisted Living Services for persons with physical disabilities, brain injury or similar cognitive disability
- Assistance with personal care, including transfers, showers, medication administration and meals
- Homemaker and laundry service
- Group activities offered
- Medical Assistance which funds a CADI, BI or EW waiver; or private pay
- Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury, or similar cognitive impairment
- Must qualify for subsidized housing
- Must be suitable for range of services offered at site