2051 Quarry Rd
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, Quarry Heights Apartments offers adults with qualifying disabilities affordable, accessible one and two-bedroom apartments. Residents enjoy the privacy and independence of having their own apartment. ASI Services are provided to residents who qualify for funding and are suitable for Assisted Living 24-Hour Services offered at the site.
To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (320) 656-0075 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
Click here for more information on Assisted Living Services
BUILDING & APARTMENT FEATURES
- 24 accessible, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Open entry & lobby
- Controlled access entry system
- Large community room and library
- On-site laundry facilities
- Approved pets welcome!
- Wheelchair accessible, spacious kitchen
- Large accessible bathrooms
- Generous closet & storage space
- Roll-in showers
AFFORDABLE & BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
- One household member must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)
- Access to staff 24 hours per day
- Assisted Living Services for persons with physical disabilities, brain injury or similar cognitive disability
- Assistance with personal cares, including transfers, showers, medication administration and meals
- Homemaker and laundry service
- Group activities offered
- Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury, or similar cognitive impairment
- Medical Assistance which funds a CADI, BI or EW waiver; or private pay
- Must qualify for subsidized housing
- Must be suitable for range of services offered at site