1074 Roselawn Ave W
Roseville, MN 55113
Roselawn Village Apartments offers 22 one and two-bedroom apartments for adults with qualifying disabilities. Households pay rent based on 30% of their monthly household income. Residents have the option of on-site, 24-hour Assisted Living Services or may make arrangements for supportive services through community providers.
If you are interested in Assisted Living Services, please click the Services Application button, download the application and fill it out. After that, please upload the application by clicking the Upload Application button and following the instructions.
For more information, contact 800-466-7722.
Click here for more information on Assisted Living Services
BUILDING & APARTMENT FEATURES
- 22 accessible, one and two bedroom apartments
- Open entry & lobby
- Controlled access, hands free entry system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Approved pets welcome!
- Trash chutes on each floor
- Spacious, accessible kitchens
- Wheelchair accessible, spacious kitchen
AFFORDABLE APARTMENTS & BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
- Must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)
- Access to staff 24 hours per day
- Assisted Living Services for persons with physical disabilities, brain injury or similar cognitive disability
- Assistance with personal care, including transfers, showers, medication administration and meals
- Homemaker and laundry service
- Group meals and activities offered
- Medical Assistance which funds a CADI, BI or EW waiver; or private pay
- Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury, or similar cognitive impairment
- Must qualify for subsidized housing
- Must be suitable for range of services offered at site