1022 Junction Ave
Duluth, MN 55812
Superior View Apartments offers a scenic view of the city and Lake Superior from its third-floor community room. Residents enjoy living in a beautiful, residential neighborhood that is within walking distance of many conveniences. Adults with qualifying disabilities will enjoy the privacy and independence of their own apartment. Qualifying households pay rent based on 30% of household monthly income. Income limits apply, but no minimum income is required to qualify. On-site, 24-hour Customized Living Services are available or residents may arrange for supportive services through community providers.
If you are interested in Customized Living Services, please click the Services Application button, download the application and fill it out. After that, please upload the application by clicking the Upload Application button and following the instructions.
For more information, contact 800-466-7722.
APARTMENT & BUILDING FEATURES
- Open entry & lobby
- Controlled access entry system
- 24 accessible 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Elevator service
- Community room & library
- On-site laundry facilities
- Spacious, wheelchair accessible kitchens
- Large accessible bathrooms w/roll in showers
- Raised electrical outlets & lowered light switches
- Approved pets welcome!
AFFORDABLE APARTMENTS & BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualifying households pay 30% of adjusted gross monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- Rent includes: Heat, water, sewer and trash
- Must have a qualifying disability
- Applicants are screened for credit, rental and criminal history
- Households must be income qualified (income limits apply and security deposit required)
- Access to staff 24 hours per day
- Customized Living Services for persons with physical disabilities, brain injury or similar cognitive disability
- Assistance with personal care, including transfers, showers, medication administration and meals
- Homemaker and laundry service
- Activities offered
- Medical Assistance which funds a CADI, BI or EW waiver; or private pay
- Diagnosis of physical disability, brain injury, or similar cognitive impairment
- Must qualify for subsidized housing
- Must be suitable for range of services offered at site