615 Janet St
Helena, MT 59601
Located at 615 Janet St in Helena, MT, get ready to live in beautiful city of Helena senior housing! Designed for senior households where at least one person is age 62 or older, Aspen Village Apartments offers 40 affordable, one-bedroom apartments for qualifying senior households.
Rent is based on 30% of household monthly income. Income limits apply, and no minimum income is required to qualify. To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (406) 449-1226 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
- Spacious kitchens
- Large bathrooms
- Carpeted bedroom & living room
- Generous closet & storage space
- Air conditioned apartments
- Wheelchair accessible apartments available
- Mini blinds on windows
- 40 one bedroom apartments
- Large, open entry & lobby
- Controlled access entry system
- Activity room, therapy tub room
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Trash chutes on upper floors
- Outdoor courtyard
- Approved pets welcome!
- Community room with kitchen facilities
- Elevator service
- Households pay 30% of monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- All utilities covered except electricity
- One household member must be at least 62 years of age
- Pass criminal, credit, rental history check
- Income limits apply. No minimum income requirement