1521 23rd St. S
Great Falls, MT 59405
Designed specifically for seniors age 62 and older, this building is located at 1521 23rd Street South in Great Falls, Montana and offers the best in affordable, independent living. Qualifying households pay rent based on 30% of their monthly household income. Income limits apply.
To apply for housing online: click the housing application button and follow the instructions. When you are done, click the upload application button and follow the instructions on that page.
Applications can be mailed or faxed to our office, and that information is located on the application itself. You can contact this property directly at (406) 452-0970 or call 800-466-7722 for more information.
- Spacious kitchens
- Large bathrooms
- Carpeted bedroom & living room
- Generous closet & storage space
- Air conditioned apartments
- 6 Wheelchair accessible apartments w/roll in showers
- 48 one bedroom apartments
- Large open entry & lobby, vaulted ceilings
- Controlled access entry system & elevator service
- Community room with kitchen, dining area and fireplace
- Outdoor courtyard with paved walking path
- Tub rooms & laundry facilities on each floor
- Households pay 30% of monthly income for rent
- Rent is subsidized by HUD
- All utilities covered except electricity
- One household member must be at least 62 years of age
- Pass criminal, credit, rental history check
- Income limits apply. No minimum income requirement